Admin

Whatever Happened To...?

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:57 pm

The various fates of the Valdosta crew.
    MinPauvre

Re: Whatever Happened To...?

Post  MinPauvre on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Okay I'd like the following for Nova:
    Some sort of knowledge of where the Ghosts came from. Even if that's never public, I'd like to figure something out, learn something etc. It doesn't have to be a discovery she makes just this is huge for her and has been a hanging thing all game.

I'm sure she and Jackson are going to have at least one more munchkin, possibly two.

Otherwise I imagine she splits a lot of her time between working with other non-oubliette ghosts to train them, working on the above origin issue, and going with the crew when they go out and am open to whatever.

I imagine Celestine also lives to some insane old age because she's just that darned crochety.
    Aidan_Cleary

Post  Aidan_Cleary on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:28 pm

...Nathan Denton

I see Denton getting back together with Amber and getting married. I see them having two children.

Gull and him were talking about going into business together in terms of ship building. Maybe instead they could have helped their Syndicate buddy with some funding?

After having his children I see Denton settling down into a less dangerous line of work. He probably went back to school to get his Masters in History and then became a History Professor. He would probably see it as a worthwhile "Retirement".

Denton would split his fortune into 3 parts.
    1) Money devoted to curing Zant (given to Parr/other researchers as necessary)or other genetic disorders.
    2) Create the Nathan Denton Historical Society (since we joked about it I figure we might as well make it a reality)
    3) Give his children enough money to be comfortable for the rest of their lives. However, if they want to be rich they will need to make their own fortune.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:53 am